Wednesday, October 28, 2009

How Time Flies

Why is it that when you look back, it seems like time just flashed by...
Sometimes I can't help but wonder if I have been transported here through a time machine or something (Like one of those Stephen King novels)..Because it feels like  only yesterday when I was wondering how life would be today...(Yeah the time machine makes you a little delusional)
Anyway I have this funny feeling that suddenly I will find myself with two kids and a dog and one day(Or maybe just a cat) ,thinking that it was just yesterday when I was wondering what today would have in store...
So as I sit here and ponder over life and wonder how it would be tomorrow , I know that I will be transported to another world soon ..That day it will seem like it was only yesterday when I did not know how today would be like..
It is the feeling you get once your exam results come out..some times they leave you feeling vindicated , sometimes they pull you down..
But then I realize I get another chance(At everything that matters)..This exam I can write again.and again..Till I get it right....
but at the end of it all when I have it  figured out , I will be left thinking ,it was only yesterday that I wondered how today would be like..How time just flashed by ...

No comments:

Post a Comment