Monday, July 30, 2007

Happiness stays with you forever

I have had my share of failiures ,setbacks ,disappointments ,misfortunes ,tragedies.... But It is the happy moments which stay with me today.. The pain is gone.. The misery is forgotten.. There is no bitterness.. I have learnt my lessons,healed myself of the pain and now I don't remember the friend who wronged me,The race I did not win ,The grandfather who never loved me,the boyfriend who jilted me ,the time when no one seemed to love me .. The memory seems so distant and the pain so insignificant..Today when my day is not going too well ,I remember the laughs I shared with my friend,how good it felt to run in that race(still can hear my pulse racing),the stories my grandfather would tell,the butterflies in my stomach when I thought I was in love,the birthday when the room was filled with all the people I loved ... I smile when these memories come back to me , they make me feel alive again. I want to recreate those moments.. The memories give me hope.. Happiness is just around the corner and this will pass too...

No comments:

Post a Comment