Monday, February 21, 2011

Zits

It was the summer when a lot was breaking out from inside me, apart from the Zits on my face..Was it not conspicuous to the world outside ?

But then Mamma said, "You are a shy boy Ronny.Girls will like you despite your zits.Don't you fret sweetie".

It was the summer I heard giggles everywhere I went and hushed tones too..Did everyone not know already ?

But then Daddy said, "You should come play squash like men your age do Ronny.Get rid of your puerile ways."

It was the summer I tried to fight it the most .. Could I not lock it away in the closet,for it to be never shown ?

But then Daddy said, "You are a queer boy Ronny ".

It was the summer when everything was exploding...Just like the Zits on my face.

4 comments:

  1. Very very cool I love it. It opens all kind of possibilities... may be you should explore one as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks S :) I was hoping it would :) Glad you liked it ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey

    Very nice! You must try publishing man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Geets :) I have a long way to go dear :)but you made my day nonetheless :)

    ReplyDelete