Thursday, September 3, 2009

I am following sex and the city these days..
Every time I watch the show I can't help but miss my girlfriends.Five years of living in girls hostels and PG's has gotten me addicted to female companionship.
Now don't get me wrong here ,my husband is my best friend but nothing compares to the fun you have with your girl friends.

For the uninitiated here's a list of Ten fun things you cannot do with your guy friend -

1) Giggle over silly things(It's fun to be silly.You may not like Aishwarya Rai or Preity Zinta for their gigliness but then it's fun to let your hair down and be plain silly at times)

2) Talk in code language(All I have to say is men are dumb .. The aakho hi aakho mai ishara ho gaya thing just doesn't work with them)

3) Go window shopping (I am sure you saw this one coming.Wha good is to for shopping only if you have to buy stuff.You should be able to plan what you are going to buy next(No wonder they say men are not good at planning)  )

4) Listen to romantic songs ( Yeah as far as I am concerned heavy metal is not cool !! )

5) Discuss clothes (Clothes from movies,TV serials,the latest window display at your favourite store......)

7) Talk about hair fall (Or just your hair in general.I know more and more men are getting obsessed with their hair but guys you are not just there yet )

8) Talk while you cook (Yeah this is mainly because men can't multitask.So if they are cooking they can't talk (duh) )

9) Chat for hours on the phone(Guys grow out of it at some point i think )

10 ) Gossip (Now I know men love to gossip too .. But it's not as much fun )

1 comment:

  1. very true....one thing which I want to add to this list is "bitching about others (girls)"...guys simply can't take it...

    ReplyDelete