Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Rain

If you love the rain you would agree that watching the rain through a glass window is something else..As I sit inside I am mesmerized ..
The world outside seems foggy ,blurred and distant.. You feel alienated sitting  in cozy comfort while the rain soaks everything outside.
You realize that  you are disaffected by so much else that goes on outside your comfort zone.How you are just a tiny drop in the vast ocean.How you are consumed by the pattern the drops form on the window while the world outside gets impregnated.How you prefer to sit and enjoy watching the outpour but don't risk getting drenched.
As these thoughts engulf me I wonder if I should step outside or wait for peace to prevail.
This is a choice I make everyday...

No comments:

Post a Comment